Global Airspace Solutions Pty Ltd offers services to the following sectors of the aviation industry:
1. Commercial Aircraft Operators
In this present age to obtain advantage, commercial operators will require optimised specific approach / departure (All engines operating SIDs and One Engine – Inoperative OEI – SIDs) procedures providing increased reliability, cost savings, and safety.
Global Airspace Solutions can provide airline operators with their instrument approach periodic review worldwide.
3. Military Operators
As a Military Aircraft Operator, you need to be responsive to changing design criteria creating out of date procedures. Global Airspace Solutions can help update or revise your present procedures. (Including Cat E Operations)
2. Airport Operators
As the operator of a regional or major city domestic and international airport your asset needs to support your community by providing infrastructure that includes the most recent GNSS – Based Instrument Approach / Departure procedures, enabling local business and the community at large a reliable, efficient and safe transport operation.
4. Government Civil Aviation Services
Civil Aviation Service Departments may from time to time be overloaded with procedures that require revision or total re-design as well as designing new procedures within a given time frame. Global Airspace Solutions can help to reduce your workload to a manageable level.
- Ground Based PANS OPS Procedure Design
- RNAV (GNSS) Approaches and Departures
- Helicopter PinS
- Required Navigation Performance (PBN)
- Ground Obstacle Validation Survey & Data Collection
- Procedure Design Maintenance Program
- Airport ICAO Annex 14 Modelling – Surface Analysis
- Aerodrome & Approach Lighting Flight Check
- One Engine Inoperative Take-off path definition and surface analysis
- Airline Periodic Instrument Flight Approach/Departure Reviews for Overseas Aerodromes